Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Drama Tonight

Just getting ready to teach my psych class in the graveyard slot - 7-10 after these folks have already worked a full day. Tonight they are going to enact a school meeting and I hope their acting chops are accessible. It has been fun to try to make these classes fun, stimulating and to have them learn something they can use. Being the professor is weird to me, but I'm getting used to it. The students are bright and challenging and I have grown to care for them and want them to be successful counselors. I heard someone say once, "On your way up the ladder of success, pull someone up with you". Macaroons await after class for my two friends who let me stay at their "hotel" so I don't have to make the long drive at night. Family, especially at the holidays, looks very different to me these days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home