Sunday, November 20, 2005

Baby Steps

This is one way to get me writing again. In the past year I have gone through "enormous changes at the last minute". Not going into that yet. Sunday night and it has been a few months of these where that dread of Monday morning is not there anymore, now that I don't have to report anywhere for a nine to five. Today was a great day. I cooked a lot and my 83 year old Dad came over and we actually fixed my shower together. There was no way I thought what he was telling me to do would solve the problem, but, what the hell is a monkey wrench between family. When it worked without water running down the wall, it was like having him back in that magical arena when I was a little girl and he could astound me with anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home